Monday, May 16, 2011

Our Groupon! | Athens Groupon Photographer

Our Groupon ran this weekend! We offered new clients a one-hour session with an edited DVD of images for only $49!

Friday morning, I woke up and was super excited just to see that one person bought one. Kait was out of town celebrating her nieces first birthday, so I texted updates to her every hour while she was in the car. I check my Groupon app so much that my phone kept dying.

We sold 43!

Kait and I planned for months for this ad, but I don't think that either of us were prepared for the outcome. We cannot wait to meet new faces and shoot some beautiful portraits!



Since our Groupon was such a huge success, we are going to extend the offer until this Sunday! Email us if you're interested! info@k-cphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment