Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easiest Shoot Ever! | Gwinnett County Child Photographer

I have been photographing kids for a long time (a loooong time) so I didn't sweat when my cousins asked me to shoot their 5 and 2 year old. I know that it is part of the process for me to make loud noises to get their attention, crack cheesy jokes (which I'm awesome at) and act like the tickle monster. I did not, however, expect this curve ball. These two handsome boys walked onto the backdrop and hysterically laughed...at nothing! They laughed so hard that I was laughing at them and could barely keep my camera steady. Again, they were laughing at NOTHING! No jokes, no funny noises. I didn't say "I'm gonna get you" once. It was definitely a first, but I couldn't be happier with the results!





No comments:

Post a Comment