Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Then and Now | Gwinnett County Child Photographer

It's no secret that photographers take pictures of anything that will sit still. Well, my (Christina) 5 nieces and nephews don't exactly sit still, but they are my favorite subjects. It was time for us to update pics of all of the kids in our family including our new addition (my 4 month old). My mother-in-law bought all the kids matching outfits and what was the first thing I do? Made the pictures black and white, of course. She'll probably kill me but I just LOVE black and white portraits.

2008 was the last time that we had a "mega-session" of all of the kids, so here are the then and now:
I am literally speechless at how much these kiddos have changed. I know that kids grow up, but c'mon! I was there the day Joel was born. Katelynn was only 7 months old when Chris and I started dating. Gracie and Josh were only 3 years old. And, Chris was in jeopardy of Jonah stealing me away (he had a huge crush on me...until I became his aunt)

And no Barnett family photo session would be complete without a few of these:

No comments:

Post a Comment